Usually I blog directy via blogger.com. It's quite suite what I needed. A few days ago, someone told me to try blogging using a client.
I checked out versiontracker.com for any freeware blogging client that support blogger.com (I'm poor, so I can only afford any freeware. :) Also I live in Indonesia which is very difficult to do online payment, thanks to those carders).
So I downloaded 2 freewares : iBlog (the freeware one, not the shareware one with the same name), and WeblogPoster.
iBlog was a bit confusing for me, and I was too lazy to play around with it. Then I tried WeblogPoster. This program come with a better documentation, especially on how to do setup for blogger.com.
So this is my posting using Weblogposter.
When posting using Weblogposter, aparently the 'title' didn't get posted. I don't know whether this is a bug, or my fault.